from CHF 169
Trip Duration: 6 hours
Situated on a mountain pass, the Grimsel Trip starts with a 50 meter high rappelling point, which makes your pulse soar. Full of great jumps, slides and a zip line in the crystal-clear pools, this alpine setting has a lot to offer. The pale colored rock formations in this gorge complete the breathtaking mountain landscape.
- Canyoning Grimsel is suitable for any participant with moderate fitness. Swimming skills are recommended, but not necessary.
Weight maximum 125 KG
Minimum age 14 years
- At least 14 years old with swimming skills
- Complete canyoning equipment required$
- Professional guides
- Free drink after the trip
- Pick-up service in and around Interlaken
- Changing room and hot shower in our base in Interlaken available
- Bath towel
- Small backpack
- Money for photos and or souvenirs
Insurance is the responsibility of the participant.
The Tour Operator is Outdoor Interlaken AG and their general terms and conditions apply.
Destination Interlaken plays a purely Agent role in this activity.
SHARE THIS ACTIVITY
The mighty Lütschine offers one of the best white water rafting routes in Switzerland. Under the guidance of an experienced guide you will navigate with the boat crew through the wild rapids.
Experience the rope park. Climb, balance, rush, and jump through the treetops. Nine courses with different tasks are waiting to be mastered. A great excursion for young and old.
Dare to jump from a height of 134m and experience a moment full of excitement. You will be taken up with a mountain railway and have a breathtaking view over the Stocksee before you fall.