from 129 CHF
Trip Duration: 3.5 hours
Meetingpoint: Interlaken/ as arranged
The Saxeteten Gorge, which we reach in a five-minute drive from the base of Interlaken, covers every aspect of the sport and is a great introduction to canyoning. Surrounded by the steep walls of the narrow gorge, you will experience nature firsthand. This half-day canyon excursion is all you need to get excited about more!
- Canyoning in Interlaken is suitable for every participant with moderate fitness. Swimming skills are recommended, but not necessary.
- Weight maximum 125 kg
- minimum age 12 years
- Complete canyoning equipment required
- Professional guides
- Free drink after the trip
- Pick-up service in and around Interlaken
- Changing room and hot shower in our base in Interlaken available
At least 12 years old with swimming skills
- Bath towel
- Small backpack
- Money for photos and or souvenirs
Insurance is the responsibility of the participant.
The Tour Operator is Outdoor Interlaken AG and their general terms and conditions apply.
Destination Interlaken plays a purely Agent role in this activity.
SHARE THIS ACTIVITY
The Simme winds its way through one of Switzerland’s most beautiful regions and offers a gentle whitewater adventure for rafting beginners. This tour is perfect for families, clubs and companies.