from 219 CHF
Trip Duration: 8 hours
Canyoning Chli Schliere
The Best of the Best – Chli Schliere takes canyoning to the highest level. This canyon has long abseils, high jumps, fast slides and is considered the best canyoning gorge in the region. Canyoning Chli Schliere is physically and technically demanding with a high adrenaline factor and is suitable for self-confident, athletic persons looking for a challenge.
- Canyoning Chli Schliere is suitable for participants with good fitness.
- Swimming skills are recommended, but not necessary.
- Weight maximum 125 KG
- Minimum age 14 years
- Complete canyoning equipment required
- Free drink after the trip
- Pick-up service in and around Interlaken
- Changing room and hot shower in our base in Interlaken available
At least 14 years old with swimming skills
- Bath towel
- Small backpack
- Money for photos and or souvenirs
Insurance is the responsibility of the participant
The Tour Operator is Outdoor Interlaken AG and their general terms and conditions apply.
Swiss Paragliding & Adventure GmbH plays a purely Agent role in this activity.
SHARE THIS ACTIVITY
Experience pure adrenaline rush when you jump 90 metres into the abyss and then pendulum through the narrow glacier gorge at up to 120 km/h. Your fall is gently caught by an 85 metre long rope.